Please make the check out to “Giving on Purpose” and put “Hands-On Hope” on the memo line.
Hands-On Hope, established in 2015 in Amman, Jordan, is a local community service and humanitarian non-profit NGO providing critical support to those suffering from poverty, conflict, and hardship. Hands-On Hope is comprised of Jordanian volunteers, students, and concerned individuals with a passion for helping the less-privileged, refugees and the poorest of the poor.
The NGO consists of a board of directors and a team of dedicated volunteers. We extend our hand to collaborate with other recognized and registered charities to further expand and maximize our efforts to help and impact more lives. We are better together.
Our Goals Are to Provide Basic Humans Needs to Survive:
Hands-On Hope has 23 main projects. We are committed to saving lives, relieve suffering and improving the quality of life through initiatives and services that respond to community needs at the grassroots, regional, and national levels of the MiddleEast.
Priority Projects Include:
- University scholarships for underprivileged students.
- Home business entrepreneurship for Women, such as sewing, cooking, gardening, raising animals, etc.
- Food for students. Many students do not have enough to eat.
- Milk Drive to combat malnutrition.
Vital Projects That Save Lives: These include:
- Food Security/food packages for remote areas.
- Water tanks & clean drinking water.
- Bread Drive for children (crucial during 2020 Corona).
- Baby Formula for moms who do not have breast milk.
- Emergency Medical Aid for ICU cases, eye operations to prevent blindness, etc.
Hands-On Hope values the collective and collaborative efforts of the community and works to join forces to help solve the problems of poverty and suffering. Our founding values include:
- the Right to Education for children and adults, regardless of economic background;
- the need to build Respect toward all people regardless of background, race, color, or religion, and Human Dignity to help each individual feel his or her worth; and
- the requirement of Transparency in the pursuit of excellence and professionalism in all aspects of life.
Hands-On Hope strives as an organization and to carry a high standard of integrity regarding our projects, finances, resources, and intentions. We believe every person—man, woman, elder, and especially child—deserve to have their basic needs of shelter, food, and clothing, and the opportunity to live a safe life without fear … thus very person in Jordan is our mother, brother, or sister, and as such, it is our duty to help those in need in whatever way we can.
Our 23 Main Projects:
Projects marked with an asterisk (*) are either:
Top priority projects such as scholarships for University students or
Vital, which is a project that saves lives.
Hands-On Hope حفنة أمل
Registered as a charitable society with the Ministry of Social Development in Jordan
National number 3721, Registration number 2014011114816
Mail: P.O. Box 963228, Amman 11196, Jordan