Giving on Purpose is a vision-guided, values-driven charitable organization that supports programs and individuals that bring hope, restore dignity, and improve the physical, emotional, social, or economic well-being of those who lack the ability or opportunity to do so themselves.
It is our purpose to contribute to projects that enhance the quality of life for the poor or displaced through improving their physical welfare, health, and environment; or developing their emotional and spiritual welfare through coaching, counseling, and guidance services that will educate and empower them to stand on their own as productive members of society within their respective communities.
Giving on Purpose’s goals include:
- Investing in projects and individuals who provide knowledge- and character-building education to disadvantaged or vulnerable children that will empower them to reach their full potential.
- Assisting programs that enhance the quality of life for the underprivileged, especially those who are suffering or otherwise disadvantaged.
- Providing grants to programs that help provide medical attention to the disadvantaged suffering with quality-of-life or life-threatening healthcare issues.
- Supplying educational grants to those that are not financially able to cover the cost for the advancement of their professional, vocational, scientific, or religious careers.
- Giving one-time assistance grants to retired or former missionaries who’s supporting mission organizations were not able to provide a retirement or pension, and who now find themselves aging, burdened with expenses, and with little income or financial support.
View and download our Statement of Values.
Giving on Purpose is recognized as tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. EIN: 45-3947286